Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Almost Finished

So next Monday is my last day of class for the semester. Thank God. I need a break. I think I subconsciously love to stress myself out. This past week has been loaded.

Baby News: 11 dpo, I started testing yesterday. Bad I know. I can't help it. On Monday, BFN. This morning, BFN i think. It was a dollar tree test so I don't know what to think. I should have taken a pic of it but I didn't. The test area had a blob of pink. It wasn't a line. And the control showed up fine. I'm thinking it was just a bad test. I peed on it, took a shower, then read it. It was probably longer than ten minutes so yeah. I'll keep testing until AF shows up because I'm a spaz, a little

House News: We found another house and put in an offer. Our agent negotiated tonight. They countered, we countered they countered again, we countered again. Then they told our agent that they had to go to their kids Christmas show. Their agent is calling ours in the morning with the news. We'll see how it goes.

Weight loss News: Herbalife shakes make me gag. I've decided that I'm not going to drink them until I find out if I'm KU this cycle. If I'm not, then I won't have an excuse not to finish out the container. Once the mix is all gone, I'm not ordering anymore. There I said it. That feels good.

Work News: My manager is still a moron however I was impressed with her a little yesterday. We have this horrid teacher who is like a drill sargent with the kids. The only reason they listen to her is because they're afraid of her. Well I don't know all the details but she was fired. Finally. Everyone is pretty shocked but it was a long time coming. Props to my boss for finally growing a pair.

A fantastic women I know from back home has an Etsy shop that I found today. She makes funky artsy jewelry and I love it. Her shop is called VernonBea ( VernonBea.etsy.com) if anyone is interested.

No comments: