Monday, November 24, 2008

Must get in shape!

Today I started Herbalife. I used this method of weight loss before and had great results. Unfortunately I wasn't committed and went back to my bad habits after I lost what I thought was enough weight. Of course I gained all the weight back and then some. After looking at the pictures that were taken of me this weekend at Thanksgiving, I realized that I had to do something. I hardly recognized myself. I look so puffy and I hate it.

I did really well today. I had my shakes, took my vitamins, had a satisfying dinner, did my workout and drank all my water. I don't feel hungry. Overall it was a really good day.

Here's hoping that tomorrow matches up!

Thought of the day:
People are anxious to improve their circumstances, but are unwilling to improve themselves. They therefore remain bound.
James Allen

I refuse to remain bound!

No comments: