Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yay for Hump Day!

I took Lucy to the vet this morning. And like I thought, she has a yeast infection in her left ear and a bonus, mixed with a bacterial infection too:( Poor girl. We have to put this goop in her ear twice a day and she hates it. The vet also suggested we put her on a benadryl regimen to help with her foot chewing. Hopefully it helps.

I am so glad that the election is over but now I'm depressed. I'm a republican and my man didn't win. My only positive thought about the whole thing is - can it really get any worse than it already is? I don't think so but we'll have to wait and see. I send my congrats to Pres elect Obama and to his family. Do us well Obama.

By 9:00am, two minutes ago. The seller received our offer. I hope they except. My stomach is going to be in knots until we hear something.

Here is a little tid bit I got in my inbox this morning.
You were born to win,
but to be a winner you must plan to win,
prepare to win,
and expect to win.
Zig Ziglar

No comments: