Thursday, November 6, 2008

So Anxious!

Tomorrow we are supposed to hear back from the seller about our house. Not exactly ours yet but I have faith that everything is going to work out.

So my pets this week are really stressing me out! First it was Lucy and her gross ear. Then last night, I was petting my cat and I found an effing flea! Where there is one there is a ton right!? He is an inside cat so that means that Lucy brought them in. I'm sure that she has them too. Damn it. I had to give the cat a bath. That was a treat. DH bathed Lucy. At least I didn't have to do them both.

On a positive note, my jeans came today in the mail. Oh how I love Gap Long and Lean. Totally hilarious though. I not lean and I'm far from long. Whatever they fit like a glove and I love them so that's all that matters.

I'm excited for the weekend. I'm not really doing much. DH has to work. I'll have the place to myself. I'm thinking I'm going to have a girlie night and give myself a mani-pedi and a facial. Maybe even get some wine too. I have some havarti and some pears that are begging for some wine. Anything to keep my mind off of the tww.

No comments: