Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lovely

::::::::Heavy Sigh::::::::::

So the past week hasn't really been the greatest.

Baby Update: I'm not growing a baby yet. BFN last week followed by my fabulous AF on Friday. Just in time to accompany me on my 8 hour car ride to MI to visit the ILs. Wonderful. Positive note: I get to use my free CBEFM that I got from a lady at work this cycle. So far I've peed on two sticks. I'm on CD7.

House Update: What the F. I hate waiting. This whole short sale business is like the biggest joke in the whole world. Short for who? Well we finally found out, at 10:17am this morning to be exact, that the bank accepted the offer but they aren't willing to pay 3% at closing. So, now we have to decide if we are willing to fork out all that money ourselves. Hmmm. They made us wait 2 weeks, we only have 2 days to make our decision.

In spite of all the crappiness that has consumed my past couple of days, I have to say that my Hubs has done his best to make me not so blah. He gave me a hand massage last night while we chatted about everything not baby or house related. I love him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
My name is Tami and I work for Gooseberry Patch Co. We'd really like to talk with you...would you please contact me at (800) 854-6673.
Thanks ever so much! Happy Thanksgiving week to you!