Friday, November 7, 2008

Funniest thing happened at work today

So there is this little girl at my center who is too cute. She is always in a sunny mood and talks nonstop. I love her. Everyday she wears her hair in two pigtail style french braids. Then on Fridays she likes to let loose and just wear regular pigtails. The pigtails are always all crimpy from the braids. I'll call her Lisa. Lisa is friends with this other little girl who is also a cutie but has a huge attitude. She throws fits and ya know regular 5 year old stuff. I'll call her Sarah. Well this morning, Lisa walks in to the center with her face all scrunched up not wearing her usual Friday fun pigtail hairdo. I tell her good morning and she responds with a short "hi". She hung up all of her things and without eating breakfast first, walked right over to Sara.

Lisa says in the most somber voice you can imagine coming out of a kindergartner "Sara, I have something to tell you.

Sara: What?

Lisa: I do not want to be friends with you anymore.

Sara: But Lisa we pinkie swore.... (sticks lip out and starts to pout)

Lisa: I am taking that pinkie sware back and I'm giving it to someone else.

Lisa flicked her braid off of her shoulder and went and ate breakfast. Sara ran over to her cubby and started bawling.

I looked at Lisa and she looked and me and says, "Sorry, I don't know what else to tell her. Maybe she'll be nicer to other people now."

It took everything I had not to roll on the floor laughing! It was too funny. After she had her confrontation she was back to her regular old self.

Here is an update I have on our house: No new news. Ugh. Stupid short sale. Stupid bank making up there own timeline. Annoying realtor for not telling us that this could happen. I know we'll find out but its just another waiting game that I have to deal with.

TTC Update: Still in the 'effing TWW. Boobs are sore. I had faucet ass throughout the day. That was a treat. Oh the joys of phantom symptoms.

4 comments:

Rsgrl said...

Hilarious story about Lisa. I love that she likes to "let loose" and have regular pigtails! GL with the house and the 2ww.

Julybride_07 said...

LOL that is hilarious!!! GL I hope everything goes well with the house! I tagged you in my blog!

cupcake studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi,
I just ran across your fun blog and have a quick question for you.

Would you mind e-mailing me at:
tamigbp@gmail.com and I'll pass along my phone number for you to ring me if you wouldn't mind.

Thanks :)
-tami