Saturday, December 27, 2008

I got nothing

This post is going to be random blabs. I have nothing really specific to talk about. But I feel like blogging...

Baby making: Is it ever going to happen again? I know the first time we were spoiled. Getting KU on the first try. That hardly ever happens but it did for us and so did a miscarriage. Well damn it, that was a long time ago. Isn't it time for us to be pregnant again? I'm saying yes. Yes it is. I'm getting tired of charting, and peeing on things, and stressing out, and waiting to ovulate and waiting to test and over analyzing symptoms that don't mean anything. Its getting old. I feel guilty that I feel this way. I feel like Nathan and I should be enjoying this phase of our lives. But I don't. At all. I want it to be over. I want to be pregnant, picking out nursery stuff and watching Nathan put together baby furniture. Instead I'm waiting to lay an egg.

Christmas: Bittersweet. My parents came to spend a couple days with us before the apartment packing begins. We had a good time. Slept in. Watched movies. The norm. On Friday, my Grandma calls as tells us that my Aunt's FIL had a heart attack and passed away. We were supposed to go to the big family get together today but we cancelled it.

Sad Movie: Okay so I knew Marley&Me was going to be a tear-jerker, but holy cow, seriously. I couldn't take it. I was doing the ugly cry for the last 40 minutes of the movie. All of this crying was taking place while sitting next to Loud Licorice Chewer Guy who felt in necessary to slurp every last drip of soda out of his cup. Rude. Do you really need to do that? When you get the liter of cola, don't you get free refills? Since it was Christmas I decided not to say anything to him. Tis the season and all...

Home Ownership: I'm getting nervous. We close on the 31st. I'm so excited but all I keep thinking about is if the sellers are going to change their mind. I know they can't. But what if there is some loophole that I don't know about. Nathan tells me that I need to relax. I won't be relaxed until I clean the stranger germs out of our house, our things are unpacked and our furniture is arranged. Then I think I'll be able to relax. We'll see.

No comments: