Sunday, December 14, 2008

I was tagged!

I just realized I was tagged by Our life in a nut shell... a month ago. I'm awful. Hopefully tags don't expire!

Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

1. My brother lives with Nathan and I. Some people think this is weird, I think its fabulous.
2. When Nathan and I first met we decided to be "boyfriend/girlfriend" right away. I freaked out and broke up with him at an IHOP. As a result he hasn't eaten in an IHOP since. Lucky for me I came to my senses.
3. My favorite way to relax is to groom my husband. Plucking his eyebrows, inspecting his biore nose strip and giving him a manicure. When I get really stressed he'll say, "Do we need to have torture time?"
4. When I drink beer I drink Blue Moon with an orange. If I don't have oranges then I can't drink it.
5. Before I can study, I have to make sure my bed is made and the dishes are done. I can't concentrate if I know there is a mess somewhere.
6. I'm really jumpy and easily scared. I watched Strangers a little while ago. The next morning I was taking a shower and Nathan came in the bathroom, flung open the shower curtain and did the "Psycho" reee, reee reee thing. He scared me so bad that I peed in the shower.
7. Most times when I make chocolate chip cookies, we end up eating lots of dough. By the time were finished we sometimes don't even have a dozen cookies in the jar.

I tag Mrs.Pinks Life, Baby makes 3!! , Lets make a mini Pingers (o, Whatever Happens, Happens , The Honey Pot , The Wait for Lil G , and speak of the indescribable

No comments: