Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Big 2-7

Its my bday today! I've been wanting to say that all day long. I just started a new job and it wasn't like I was going to say "Hey guess what today is?" to everyone. That would be weird. So to say the least the day was less than exciting. On a high note I came home to find that Nate finished painting the living room and hallway, made the bed, changed the litter box, dusted the living room, went grocery shopping and had beautiful yellow tulips and a sweet card waiting for me. Oh how I love him.

I start walking with a group of ladies this week. I'm excited to get moving. Plus on of the ladies belongs to a group in town called "Stroller Strides". Its a group of mom's that meet various days during the week with their babies and walk all the charity walks and trails throughout the year. My plan is to join once I have a stroller to push of my own.

1 comment:

Mrs.Pink said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)